- About Us
- About HIV
- Living with HIV
- Free HIV Rapid Test
- Contact Us
1. Positive Women Inc. may collect personal information from you about your:
• Name, Age, Ethnicity, Gender
• Contact information & Location
• All interactions you have with us
• Medical and health information including HIV status (relevant to any of the services that you use)
• If you are a Speakers for the Positive Speakers’ Bureau (PSB), we
also may hold information about your sexuality, and any criminal records.
2. We may collect personal information directly from you in the following ways.
• Completing an online form (e.g. voting, evaluation form, submitting an PSB Invoice, or to become a member of PWI or PSB speaker)
• When making a complaint, enquiry, or providing feedback
• When subscribing to our service/s or newsletter
• When corresponding with us
• If you volunteer for Positive Women Inc.
• If you donate to Positive Women Inc.
3. We may also collect your personal information from a third party if you authorise us to do so.
• We collect your personal information in order to:
• Communicate about the functions and activities of Positive Women Inc.
• Assign speakers from the Positive Speakers Bureau
• Assign Online courses – track progress, award Certificate of Achievement
4. In accordance with the Privacy Act 1993.
• You have a choice as to what type of personal information you wish to provide us.
• Your personal information will not be shared with any third party.
• Your information is CONFIDENTIAL and will be stored on a password protected database and only authorised staff are able to have access to the information.
• You have the right to ask for a copy of any personal information we hold about you, and to ask for it to be corrected if you think it is wrong.
If you would like to ask for a copy of your information, or to have it corrected, please contact us by:
email at firstname.lastname@example.org
phone 09 303 984 or 0800 POZTIV
mail to P O Box 57076 Dominion Road, Auckland 1024